The Peacekeeping School has a modern infrastructure adapted to its mission. When it was created, the designers wanted a site that could both ensure the best possible comfort for thousands of future students, but also have the necessary robustness for buildings constructed in the Sahelian environment.
Thus, the school now has:
- 2 classrooms with 30 seats,
- 1 modular classroom with 30 to 60 seats, called the “Operations Center” (CO),
- 1 conference room with 80 seats,
- 1 200-seat amphitheater with nomadic sound and projection capacity,
- 1 audio-visual center,
- 1 documentation center open to students,
- 50 individual studio apartments equipped (140cm bedding with mosquito net, air conditioning, refrigerator, bathroom, desk, television),
- 10 "VIP" studios,
- 1 catering-leisure service (SRL) with bar, satellite-TV room and self-service dining room (50 seats) and an internet cafe.
Future work should increase the accommodation capacity of trainees, a modern gymnasium and an infirmary. Very soon, the extension of WIFI coverage will allow high-speed internet connection in all buildings.